1. Hedrick, Basil C., and Anne K. Hedrick. Historical Dictionary of Panama. Metuchen, N.J.: scarecrow, 1970.
• This source was helpful because it showed us how the Panama Canal was created.
2. US Department of State. The Panama Canal Treaties and Associated Agreements and Documents. Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1979.
• It was helpful because it gave us information about the documents.
3. Moffet, George D. The Limits of Victory: The Ratification of the Panama Canal Treaties. Ithaca, N.Y.: Cornell University Press, 1985.
• It was helpful because it game us information about the treaties
4. McCullough, David G. The Path Between The Seas: The Creation of the Panama Canal, 1870-1914. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1977.
• It was helpful because it gave me information about the struggles of the Panama Canal.
5. Conniff, Michael. Black Labor on a White Canal: Panama. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: University of Pittsburgh Press, 1985.
• It was useful because it gave
6. Geothals, George W. The Panama Canal: An engineering Treatise. Lansing: McGraw Hill, 1916.
• This book helped us because it showed how the canal was built
7. Geothals, George W. The Panama Canal. Boston: Press of Judd & Detweiler. 1911
• This book has helped us because it told e about the type of labors they had and the number of labors.
1. Panama Canal history. “Canal History”. Web. 23 Oct. 2009, http://www.pancanal.com/eng/history/american.html
• This site provided us with information on the construction of the canal
2. Panama Canal Construction “Panama Canal Construction”. Web 23 Oct 2009
• This site provided us with information about the construction and business of the Panama Canal
3. The Panama Canal “The Panama Canal”. Web 24 Oct. 2009
• This is site provided us with information about the problems they had with the Panama Canal
4. Panama Canal History Museum- Photos, Documents, Books and Stories from the Panama Canal. Web. 25 Oct 2009
• The total cost of the Panama canal was $352,000,000
5. “The Panama Canal: Facts & Information.” Panama Real Estate for Sale: Homes, Condos, Property, City, Beach, Pre Construction, Commercial. Web 25 Oct 2009.
• The construction type of the Panama canal was decided in 1906
6. “BBC – History- Panama Canal.” BBC Web. 25 Oct 2009
• The first attempt to build the Panama canal was made by the French
7. Canal history.”Canal History. Web 23 Oct. 2009 http://www.pancanal.com/eng/history/>
• This site provided us information about the history about the Panama Canal
8. “Panama Canal Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Panama Canal.” Encyclopedia- online dictionary | Encyclopedia.com: Get Facts, articles, pictures, video. Web. 25 Oct. 2009. http://www.encyclopedia .com/topic/panama/canal.aspx
• The construction type of the Panama canal, (which was a lock type).